Remember Zunes? The Microsoft version of an iPod?
Well… I have one, by some lucky circumstances. (i.e., a friend found in the grass walking on campus and gave it to me.)
It still works. Very well. I bought a charge cable, and hooked it up to my computer. Want to know how much space is on it?
It’ has over 4,000 songs on it, roughly 17 and some odd number of gb of space taken up with 10 and some odd number of gb still left free. (I know that only adds up to 27, but I rounded.)
And with 4,000+ songs I figure two things:
a.) this person was very good a pirating music
b.) or, had LOTS of money to buy every single one of the songs legitimately.
And, let me tell you, the previous owner had a very eclectic taste in music. A sample of the first ten songs when I put it on shuffle:
- Aerosmith- Monkey on my Back
- Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted
- The Beatles - Carry That Weight
- Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted to Dance
- Damn Yankess- High Enough
- The Old Testament - Isaiah Ch. 4 (yes, it’s got an audio Bible)
- The New Testament - Revelation Ch. 12
- Rammstein - Wollt Ihr das Bett in Flammen Seh
- The Old Testament - Intro to Ezekiel
- Dwight Yoakam - I Got You
And it also has various language lessons for Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
Did I mention the whole Bible?
And Cradle of Filth, Aqua, Bon Jovi, Matchbook Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Christina Aguleria, Brittany Spears, Backstreet Boys, The Proclamers, Rob Zombie, Eifle 65, and other various bands from the 50s through the 00s.
Edit: I forgot, it also has various rappers, like 50 cent, and Ludacris, and Usher.
And ABBA, as well.
But I good weird.
Because it’s mine now.